Powered By Blogger

Thursday, July 21, 2011

The Professor's Backrub

Have you ever had the moment when you've accomplished something really great on a teacher's perspective for her to give you a back rub?

LOL. I just had one. We we're having our exam on Filipino1 earlier and for the first time this semester our professor noticed me. She was so happy with me she gave me a back rub. You must be wondering what I did to get this kind of attention. I got a perfect score on a part of her exam. I don't know if it's a good thing or bad thing but I revel in it. I kinda like the feeling of being given a back rub. So yes, starting next meeting, I'm gonna do things that would make her notice me more in the most positive way.

O-kay. A wallflower is blooming here today, huh? :))))

No comments:

Post a Comment